Main Office Contact
SUPPLY EMERGENCY CONTACT
Please note if your issue is regarding a supply to your property (Water, Gas Or Electricity) or lack there of, contact one of the following relevant numbers.
National Grid Power Grid (Powercuts) North East Only – 0800 668 877
Northern Gas Networks (Gas Leaks) North East Only – 0800 111 999
Northumbrian Water (No Water Supply Or Sewerage Problems) – 0845 717 1100
For Emergencies outside of office hours call – 0191 731 6702
Client Money Handling Procedures
For access to our Client Money Handling Procedures [Click Here] Opens in a new Tab…
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who
dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied with the last stage of the of the in-house complaints procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first
made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints’ procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.